Mini-ITX MicroA1 (170mmx170mm)or(6.6929"x6.6929")
- The µA1-C, just like the XE systems has a MagArray 300 connector for PPC processors made by IBM and Motorola and will handle G3/G4 CPU's up to their current clocking limits
- PC133MHz SODIMM slot.can take up to 2GB.
- Parallel 1x EPP/ECP,
- 2x Serial (on internal headers)
- JoyStick/Midi port
- PS2 kb and PS2 mouse ports.
- 2x 1.1 USB on the motherboard rear ITX I/O panel)
- 2 more on headers (using a front bay connecter)
- Ethernet: 10/100 with 3COM 920C controller
- Sound: Cmedia CMI8738 6 ch controller with 3.5mm mic, aux and speaker jacks
- UDMA 100 2 channel interface (VIA686B)
1 44 way (2.5" IDE)
1 40 way (Standard IDE)
- One PCI slot on board.
- With a suitable riser card you can add upto 3 PCI slots
Graphics interface speed
- ATI Radeon 7000 AGP graphics controller on board with VGA, S-Video and composite output with 32MB of non-shared memory.
- Uboot socketed, with OS4 enabling code
The chipsets which are used on the A1-XE are also on the mA1 including the
- North Bridge- Articia "S"
which is the bridge board between the CPU, memory and PCI bus
- South Bridge- VIA 82C686B,
the chip that handles the system timing, interrupts, and communications between functions